LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
ABOUT THE EPISODE
Church and ministry leaders often launch into full-time ministry without any formal training, making fulfilling the calling God has on their lives much more difficult than it could’ve been with the right preparation. Approaching their own leadership for educational resources can be tricky – the only potential solutions often involve significant financial sacrifice beyond what a typical ministry salary can afford and/or unrealistic time demands for an already over-extended work schedule.
Many of the best and brightest ministry leaders have left their ministries and churches to attend a residential Bible college or seminary with little chance of returning. In our latest episode of the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast, “Next Level Leadership Training: Easily Start Your Own Bible College,” our guest, Dr. Russ Schroeder, Director of Operations and Logistics for Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG), offers affordable, easy-to-implement solutions for churches and ministries to offer next-level leadership training in-house.
TODAY’S GUEST: DR. RUSS SCHROEDER
A devoted Christian administrator with over two decades of pastoral experience, Dr. Schroeder is the Director of Operations and Logistics for Christian Life School of Theology Global. His previous experience also includes work as a missionary and church planter along with serving as Dean of Liberty College of Biblical Studies. Prior to that, he served as a member of the Liberty Church pastoral team in the Pensacola, Florida, area.
CLSTG offers a brilliant, powerful opportunity: a ministry-based learning solution where students can receive a quality Bible education without having to leave. How it works is simple: We offer theological degrees and other ministry programs, providing them to students through partner schools. We listen to the hearts and specific needs of the churches, then we customize the content and course delivery method for each ministry.
What makes this educational opportunity almost too good to be true is the financial reciprocity. Not only do we offer these courses at a fraction of the cost charged at traditional Bible colleges and seminaries, but we also share 40% of the students’ tuition with the partner school, no stipulations attached.
This system is an all-around win. Church leaders get to keep their growing leaders connected to the local vision, sending them out to be powerful and on-mission in their communities. Likewise, students don’t have to uproot their lives or disengage from their church relationships but instead are afforded the opportunity to maximize their purpose and passion, study under the experts, and prepare to stand toe-to-toe with secular culture.
CLSTG operates with three foundational pillars:
- Quality: Diligent work is committed to providing the very best education with an expert, world-class faculty.
- Flexibility: Degree and certificate programs are available online and on-demand to accommodate students’ busy lifestyles.
- Affordability: Christian higher education options are offered at a fraction of the “normal,” out-of-reach cost people might traditionally pay.
Learn more or start your own partner school by visiting the CLSTG website at www.christianlifeschooloftheologyglobal.org.
Subscribe to the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast with Dr. Langley to listen to this episode and others for more Biblical wisdom on the areas of lordship, leadership and lifestyle.
- Learn More About Starting a Bible College for Your Church or Ministry – Help your church or ministry dive deeper into the Word of God by starting your own custom-branded Bible College. Choose from online, Christian degree and certificate programs designed to help your leaders grow in the areas of theology, ministry, leadership, communication, counseling and more! Visit the Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG) website to learn more at: https://www.christianlifeschooloftheologyglobal.org/partner-schools/
- Biblical Discipleship (PT545) – This online course available through Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG) provides major spiritual disciplines that make up the lifestyle of a true Christian enabling the Holy Spirit to transform one into a "disciple indeed." Learn more about this course by visiting: https://clstgo-clstglobalonlinelearning.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:177
- Leadership Principles I (PT255) – In this course, students evaluate contemporary leadership challenges, and propose solutions to develop the thinking processes and skills needed to transform organizations through effective leadership. Get started with this online course today at: https://clstgo-clstglobalonlinelearning.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:127
QUOTES & SCRIPTURE TO REMEMBER
- “You have to have a passion [for the Kingdom], but you also have to have a place to go. ” ~ Dr. Randal Langley
- “The longer you spend in the Word of God, the more you’re going to be changed and look like Jesus.” ~ Dr. Russ Schroeder
- “These days, the EQ has gone a lot further than the IQ.” ~ Dr. Russ Schroeder
- “A degree in theology changes who I am. It makes me a more valuable person in the church, at home, in the workplace... it doesn’t matter where I go.” ~ Dr. Russ Schroeder
- “I need quality people who can bear the load of ministry, but that’s only part of the equation. The other part is that I want high-capacity leaders to send out into the community.” ~ Dr. Randal Langley
- “All you have to do is love and nurture and encourage your students. We do the rest of it.” ~ Dr. Randal Langley