We’re excited to announce that Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG) has already launched five new courses in the first half of this year, with more courses on the way.
So far in 2021, the new courses we’ve launched are:
- The Book of Mark (NT550) – Rev. Terry Mahan teaches “The Book of Mark,” a study of the gospel’s groundbreaking literary style, the nonsequential structure, the way Jesus answered questions, and how Jesus became our Messiah through servanthood.
- Theology of Parenting (CC410) – Taught by CLSTG faculty member Dr. Lon Flippo, this course teaches a broad range of topics including parenting skills, stages of child development, understanding temperament, communication, the dynamics of discipline, instilling self-esteem, how to be a technologically responsible parent, and much more.
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit (BT820) – Dr. John Shiver teaches this course, likening the “last days” to the spiral bands of an approaching hurricane: The closer we get to the eyewall, the greater their frequency and intensity will become. Likewise, the closer we get to the return of Jesus, the greater the speed and intensity of the Holy Spirit’s manifestation will become.
- Paul’s Epistle to the Colossians (NT610) – Learn the general content of the Epistle to the Colossians, the character of the man who authored it, the circumstances in which he wrote, and the key spiritual truths and principles Colossians opens in this course, taught by Rev. Greg Hinnant.
- Questions of Faith I: Fact and Faith (BT850) – Dr. Ian A. H. Bond takes students through an exploration of the philosophy of religion in this course. The “big questions” of religion, existence, life, and eternity get argued and counter-argued in this thought-provoking class.
We are constantly working to capture our unique courses on video and create Christian higher education that is quality and on-demand. New and wonderfully engaging content that will take your faith and leadership to the next level is always under development at CLSTG.
To stay up-to-date on the newest courses and degree program offerings, connect with us through our newsletter and social media channels.