We are excited to announce that a concentration in apologetics is now available for our Bachelor of Theology online degree program!
What Is Christian Apologetics?
In simplest terms, Christian apologetics is giving the case for the Christian faith. Apologetics engages the world in a rationally grounded, intellectually sound, and culturally relevant way.
The Bachelor of Theology degree with an apologetics concentration explores various evidences for our Christian faith. It also provides a basis for communicating the truth of the Gospel to a post-Christian world. This concentration gives special emphasis to issues of doctrine and Christian witness.
Christian Life School of Theology Global wants to make it possible for pastors, ministers, and Kingdom-minded community leaders to stand toe-to-toe with secular culture. Today’s culture increasingly opposes its heritage of Christian faith. Apologetics equips leaders to contend for that faith in a way that is winsome, intellectually robust, and clearly engaging.
How Can I Use a Bachelor of Theology Concentration in Apologetics?
- Minister authentically in pastoral positions involving evangelism and outreach when you develop a coherent Christian worldview.
- Enrich your preaching and teaching by relating the truth of Scripture to people steeped in an ever-changing culture.
- Serve in apologetics-focused parachurch organizations, especially those requiring ordination.
- Confidently lead a campus ministry, guiding curious minds who struggle with honest questions about the truth and tenets of the Christian faith.
- Pursue doctoral study leading to advanced research and teaching
- Write compelling pieces for publication, investigating and comparing sources and tests.
If you’re interested in a concentration in apologetics, we encourage you to learn more about our Bachelor of Theology degree program. All of our courses for this program of study are available online and on-demand to help meet the needs of today’s adult learners.