LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
ABOUT THE EPISODE
At the end of every year, God has been faithful to drop a word or theme into my heart; this word helps shape my vision for the year. As we enter 2022, the word He’s given me is, “There’s a process that’s connected to every promise.” I believe that as you seek the Lord, God is going to stir up His promises in you again and give you renewed dreams for your life. My hope is that this episode will help provide you with encouragement and help you press into the promises of God.
ABOUT DR. RANDAL S. LANGLEY
Dr. Randal S. Langley is the President of Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG), a world leader in theological and leadership education, providing online degree programs and customized Christian higher-education solutions for churches, ministries and other organizations. Dr. Langley is also president of the International Association of Bible Colleges and Seminaries and is a founding partner and certified life coach, teacher, and trainer for the John C. Maxwell Team. His desire is to help people fulfill their ultimate purpose in life and achieve their God-given dreams.
There are 8,810 promises in the Bible for every person. While we get excited about God’s promises, we’re not nearly as excited about the process connected to those promises. However, it’s quite possible that the process may be just as much or more significant than the promise. It’s what God does in the process that determines how you’re going to steward the promise when you get there.
The space between the promise and the process is where the battle (or spiritual warfare) takes place. Sometimes when the promise doesn’t come soon enough we get discouraged or distracted. People want to quit partway through the process because they don’t realize the incredible value of the process.
Be encouraged; when Satan throws something your way, he doesn’t determine your future, God determines your future. In Romans 8:28, the Apostle Paul says, “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.” Although Paul had endured significant trials during his life (e.g. shipwrecked, persecuted, etc.), he leaned into the process connected to God’s promises. He understood that clearly, not all things are good, but God can use everything Satan meant for your destruction and turn it around for your good.
Subscribe to the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast with Dr. Langley to listen to this episode and others for more Biblical wisdom on the areas of lordship, leadership and lifestyle.
- God’s Manifest Presence (PT330) – This online course available through Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG) is a study of times of refreshing when the Holy Spirit moves with unusual manifestations in the Body of Christ. Objectives include examining the church's response to the manifestations of the Spirit and stirring the flames of revival. Learn more about this course by visiting: https://clstgo-clstglobalonlinelearning.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:225
- Experiencing Father’s Embrace (CC510) – This course is designed to lead you deeply into Father's presence where you can receive an experience in Father's loving embrace and a restoration of childlike innocence and intimacy. Get started with this online course today at: https://clstgo-clstglobalonlinelearning.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:216
QUOTES & SCRIPTURE TO REMEMBER
- “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.” ~ Romans 8:28
- “There are 8,810 promises in the Bible for every person.” ~ Dr. Randal Langley
- “While we get excited about God’s promises, we’re not nearly as excited about the process connected to those promises~ Dr. Randal Langley
- “Be encouraged; when Satan throws something your way, he doesn’t determine your future, God determines your future.” ~ Dr. Randal Langley