LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
ABOUT THE EPISODE
“The best is yet to come” may be a cliché, but it’s also a Kingdom principle. In this episode, we discuss the importance of being a lifelong learner. God has given you passions, skills and talents that he expects you to steward for his glory, so you must be intentional about growing your gifts. When you commit to a strategic plan of personal growth and development, you’ll find that the world opens up in front of you.
ABOUT DR. RANDAL S. LANGLEY
Dr. Randal S. Langley is the President of Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG), a world leader in theological and leadership education, providing online degree programs and customized Christian higher-education solutions for churches, ministries and other organizations. Dr. Langley is also president of the International Association of Bible Colleges and Seminaries and is a founding partner and certified life coach, teacher, and trainer for the John C. Maxwell Team. His desire is to help people fulfill their ultimate purpose in life and achieve their God-given dreams.
ABOUT REV. LAURIE LANGLEY
Having more than two decades of experience in leading and developing people and teams, Laurie Langley is passionately committed to the values of integrity and follow-through. From a position of being a lifelong learner, Laurie is recognized as a highly capable communicator, an organization and proficiency professional, and is trained and seasoned in outcome management. In addition to the business skills she has developed over the years, Laurie is passionate about sharing hope, living in peace, and her belief in the power of kindness.
Statistics show that most people stop investing in their personal development by the end of their twenties. At Christian Life School of Theology Global, we often have people in their 70s and 80s enroll in our Bible college classes, and that always puts a smile on my face. These students understand that the key to good leadership is to never stop growing.
If you’re a leader, you never get to the point where your influence is maxed out. You have unreached potential that’s still ahead of you.
We were not meant to walk through this life as mere human beings. The Bible says we have the mind of Christ, and that means we’re responsible for using the knowledge and abilities he’s given us to bless those he places around us. We are called to steward our lives as offerings to the Lord.
There’s never been a better time to start investing in yourself as a leader than right now. Commit to making 2022 a year of growth and advancement. Start today by checking out the courses we offer at Christian Life School of Theology Global.
Subscribe to the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast with Dr. Langley to listen to this episode and others for more Biblical wisdom on the areas of lordship, leadership and lifestyle.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (PT511) – This course focuses on the study and application of the 21 laws of leadership as defined and written by Dr. John Maxwell. Gain a thorough knowledge of each of the 21 laws and be exposed to questions that challenge current systems of application. Clear, practical, and life-changing, this course is a wealth of practical insights on what it takes to be an effective leader. Learn more: https://www.christianlifeschooloftheologyglobal.org/course/the-21-irrefutable-laws-of-leadership-pt511/
- Dynamics of Effective Communication (PT340)– Effective communication changes lives and launches people into action! For those serving in ministry, education or sales, as well as authors, entrepreneurs and leaders of any sort, the ability to communicate and speak effectively is directly connected to your success. In this course, Dr. Randal Langley teaches the SCORRE method of communication logic used by many of today’s successful leaders and speakers. Learn more about this course by visiting: https://www.christianlifeschooloftheologyglobal.org/course/dynamics-of-effective-communication-pt340/
QUOTES & SCRIPTURE TO REMEMBER
- Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green. – Psalm 92:14
- “In leadership, how far you go depends on how much you grow.” – Dr. Randal S. Langley
- “The key to happiness is this one word: progress.” – Rich Wilkerson, Jr.
- “Don’t get addicted to the finish line. The goal is growth. I don’t have to be the best today, but I can get better today.” – Dr. Randal S. Langley
- “The season that we’re in is not inferior to the seasons of the past.” – Dr. Randal S. Langley