LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
ABOUT THE EPISODE
An algorithm is a set of sequential steps and processes that should be followed to solve a problem. As followers of Jesus, our algorithm is the Word of God, not the opinions of people or the ideology of our culture. It takes intentional discipline on our part to think differently, and Dr. Randal Langley shares why biblical thinking should be the benchmark and standard for all areas of life.
ABOUT DR. RANDAL S. LANGLEY
Dr. Randal S. Langley is the President and CEO of Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG), a world leader in theological and leadership education solutions for churches, ministries and other organizations. A visionary leader and dynamic communicator, Dr. Langley serves as a guest-speaker and provides leadership strategy/counsel for ministries and other organizations across the U.S. and internationally. As part of his commitment to helping people achieve their God-given purpose, Dr. Langley is also a founding partner and certified life coach, teacher, and trainer for the John C. Maxwell Team.
Your life will flow in the direction of your dominant thoughts, so you’d better be sure you’re thinking the right things if you want your life to go in the right direction! Too many Christians are suffering from a case of spiritual amnesia. Stress or trauma has caused them to lose their true identity, and they have spent years of their lives trying to figure out who they really are.
Don’t let the world squeeze you into its mold. True identity is not found in the world or in the opinions of others; it’s found in the Word of God and what He says about us! We must think biblically first, not emotionally, politically or otherwise.
Whose voice is loudest in your life?
Subscribe to the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast with Dr. Langley to listen to this episode and others for more Biblical wisdom on the areas of lordship, leadership and lifestyle.
QUOTES & SCRIPTURE TO REMEMBER
- “Only give influence to what God’s Word says about you and His truth. If it doesn’t live up to His truth, don’t give it a place of influence over you!” — Dr. Randal S. Langley
- “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful” — Psalm 1:1 (NKJV)
- “Not all ungodly council comes from ungodly people.” — Dr. Randal S. Langley
- “Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you, but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes.” — Romans 12:2 (TPT)
- “You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.” — Ephesians 4:22-24 (NIV)
- Pinnacle Leaders Podcast: Decisions Determine Destiny (Part I) – Whether we like it or not, we’re the sum total of the decisions and choices we’ve made up until now. The good news is, if you don’t like where you’re at, you can change your destiny. In this episode of the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast, we explore the first chapter of Ruth to see the consequences of bad decisions and God’s mercy to restore his people to his intended blessings and promises.
- Engaging the Culture with a Biblical Worldview (BT800) – Christians, no matter what nation they may find themselves living in, have a Biblical mandate to be salt and light and a responsibility to bring Christ’s Lordship to every arena of life. This popular course from Christian Life School of Theology Global is designed for students seeking to understand how the Scripture relates to and mandates specific engagement of the governmental arena and “perceived” political activity.