Christ’s Second Coming is the most consequential, highly anticipated event since His Ascension—and the most controversial. Yet Jesus plainly promised, “I will come again” (John 14:3). The crucial questions, then, are: when will He come, how will He come, who will be ready, and what will follow His coming?
The course textbook details 18 unprecedented signs of the times that confirm Jesus’ appearing is near. The course emphasizes prophecy and preparation and closes with an informative, concisely written comparison of the major Christian End-Times views.
GOALS OF THE COURSE
- Recall the major Old and New Testament prophecies of the Second Coming and identify the End-Times characters and events they describe.
- Understand how biblically prophesied End-Times characters and events link and agree to give us a strong, sure, joyful hope. Examine Jesus’ and His apostles’ spiritual readiness warnings and explain how they provide us with an urgent call to walk closely with Christ now in this time.
- Apply spiritual lessons learned from biblical examples to one’s personal viewpoint, life goals, behavior, testing, ministry and character to prepare for Jesus’ appearing.
- Formulate teachings with which to instruct others in the truths presented in this course, so that they, too, will develop a strong, purifying and blessed hope in Christ’s appearing and cultivate spiritual readiness for it.
- Prayerfully consider the specific ways other major End-Times views are inconsistent with Old and New Testament prophecies; and, when given opportunities, offer proponents and adherents effective biblical arguments and loving exhortations to correct their End-Times view and inspire spiritual readiness for Christ’s appearing.
ABOUT REV. GREG HINNANT
Greg Hinnant is a Regent and Advisory Council member with Christian Life School of Theology Global. He is ordained and licensed by Evangel Fellowship International.
His present teaching and writing ministries are founded on years of devotional and systematic study of the Bible and Christian history, and have been strongly influenced by the teachings of some of the masters of the spiritual life, such as Oswald Chambers and A. W. Tozer.
Rev. Hinnant has published 11 books and has ministered in churches, schools and conferences across America.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes