LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
ABOUT THE EPISODE
What are your heart’s deepest desires? How can you realize your full God-ordained potential? On today’s show, with the help of Dr. Lisa Helton,we’ll learn how the concept of “visioneering” can help you answer these questions along with many others.
TODAY’S GUEST: DR. LISA HELTON
Widely known as a “transformational expert” for individuals, schools, and businesses, Dr. Lisa Helton is an engaging Bible teacher and speaker as well as a consultant, coach, and cultural-thought leader. She holds a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from Northern Kentucky University, a master’s degree in educational administration from Xavier University and a Ph.D. in educational leadership from Walden University where she specialized in human development, organizational leadership, and societal change.
Visioneering explores practical Biblical concepts and life application strategies for personal and professional growth with Biblical alignment. Dr. Lisa Helton, a well-known and respected faculty member for Christian Life School of Theology Global (CLSTG), shares how visioneering can help you have a clear, focused vision for your ministry, business and every area your life in this episode of the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast.
As you engineer your vision, intentionally develop an environment around you that will promote your growth. Be tenacious and resolute about this commitment. The world is constantly changing and leaders need to be fluid. Yet, don’t get off course in the name of “adapting.” It’s true that life can change overnight from the weight of the unexpected. During such seasons, it’s necessary to walk, not run. Just make sure you’re walking toward the vision God has created for your life.
If you get lost, remember that your ultimate purpose is intimacy with God and doing His work. Focus on that truth.
Subscribe to the Pinnacle Leaders Podcast with Dr. Langley to listen to this episode and others for more Biblical wisdom on the areas of lordship, leadership and lifestyle.
- Visioneering: Mastermind Resource for Engineering Vision in Business and Life by Dr. Lisa Helton – Dr. Lisa Helton has been passionate about helping others develop a clear focused vision for business and every area of life for many years. For the first time, she teaches everything she has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential and see our dreams realized. Get your copy of this book now on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/Visioneering-Mastermind-Resource-Engineering-Business/dp/B0858VRTMT
- Introduction to Coaching (PT730) – Mixing information with experience, ”Introduction to Coaching” by Dr. Bill Graybill gives an overview of the life coaching process. Students will gain an intellectual understanding of coaching, while at the same time experience coaching as a coach and as someone receiving coaching. Learn more about this course by visiting: https://clstgo-clstglobalonlinelearning.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:585
QUOTES & SCRIPTURE TO REMEMBER
- “When you stop learning, you pretty much stop leading." — Dr. Langley
- “Where there is no vision, the people perish…” — Proverbs 19:18
- “You become a warrior in battle, not in your training.” — Dr. Helton
- “When you write the vision, you make it plain.” — Dr. Helton
- “You were created on purpose, for a purpose.” — Dr. Langley
- “God has a calling on your life, and the Enemy wants to divert that, to cause division to the vision.” — Dr. Langley
- “You have to create the environment around you that’s going to promote your growth.” — Dr. Helton
- “God’s voice must be louder than anyone else’s.” — Dr. Langley
- “God is a Creator, so you’re given creative faculties. You have to know how to nurture, cultivate, and develop the creative faculties in order to develop greater capacity.” — Dr. Helton
- “It all begins with the alignment of our minds with God’s will and God’s ways.” — Dr. Helton
- “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.” — Colossians 3:23